Concept, Development, Execution, Review, and Delivery
1. Initial consultation - Discussion of project requirements and scope. We take detailed notes and discuss how your project will be fulfilled. A detailed proposal and quote is presented (or emailed) to the client for consideration and electronic signature approval via e-signature.
2. Preparations for the Shoot - Story boards and scripts/talking points are created and reviewed, as applicable. Scene preparations are developed and reviewed. A property release/model release must be signed (if applicable) before the shoot.
3. Photo / Video Shoot - When all preparations have been made, we execute the photo / video shoot. If weather delays shooting on the scheduled day, we re-schedule the shoot at no extra cost to the client.
4. Editing and Processing - CT Video Image Studios carefully reviews and processes the photos and videos taken during the shoot using professional software tools in DaVinci Resolve and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. During our post production processing, if any deficiencies are apparent, we re-shoot as necessary (at our expense) before presenting the results to the client for review.
5. Client Review / Approval - Client reviews photos and/or videos for approval. The client may request revisions or re-editing of existing work product, as specified in the work agreement.
6. Delivery - Upon client satisfaction with the review, the Client's finished media is delivered as stated in contract specifications. Full payment is required before delivery of final media products.
Client will receive an invoice via Square payment processor.
Video and photograph files are delivered via Google Drive or a usb thumb drive.
Your investment for photos and/or video may vary depending on your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will be happy to prepare a personalized quote for you.
* All factors must be discussed before an official quote can be offered
* All quotes will include Connecticut Sales Tax
Specific requirements lead to a personalized quote
Photographs start at $125 (plus CT sales tax) and
video productions start at $225 (plus CT sales tax) .
Final payment is required when the client is satisfied and approves of the finished media.